The MilTech meeting 2017 will be held on February 13, 2017 in Brussels, Belgium, not far from NATO headquarters. The conference offers overview of latest advances in military technology and perceptive insights on how emerging technologies are changing today's and tomorrow's battlefield. These technologies include advanced air, sea, and land weapon systems; access to space based systems; dual-use technologies that can be used to produce weapons of mass destruction; and sophisticated communications and information management systems.
As the North Atlantic Treaty Organization shapes its forces to meet the challenges of a changing world within the constraints of available resources, it must rapidly leverage present and emerging technologies to provide the best possible equipment, doctrine, and training for its soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen. Warriors of 21st century must be prepared to confront a wide range of potential threats in the changing global environment. Virtually all potential adversaries have access to a vast array of modern technology. Maintaining the technological advantage so vital to military success is critical. Topics covered:
- U.S.-Mexico Border Security Market
- Electromagnetic Railgun Market
- High Energy Military Laser Market
- U.S. Military Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) Market
- Worldwide Defense High Performance Computing (HPC) Market
- Decoy Network Market
- Quantum Computing Market
- U.S. Federal Cybersecurity Market
- U.S. Federal IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Market
- Deep Packet Inspection (DPI): U.S. Government Market
Miltech 2017, an analyst thinktank hosts and participates in defense technology demonstrations and events throughout the year to engage defense community stakeholders, organizes market research presentations and communicates with the public about new military and homeland security technologies and research initiatives to keep aware national security, intelligence and law enforcement professionals.
The following topics will be also discussed at the briefing:
- Software defined miltech concepts and products
- Medium-Altitude Long-Endurance (MALE) UAV
- Emergence of grey market for intelligence product and services
- Fuel cells: military applications
- Unattended Ground Sensors (UGS) powered by energy harvesting devices
- Loitering mubitions
- Smart bullet solutions.